Original Gluten-Free Bread Mix
The Breads from Anna® Original Gluten-Free Bread Mix is made with high-quality, nutritious ingredients. The texture is smooth and the flavor is rich. The best part of all? It does not crumble! Our original gluten-free bread mix is easy to prepare and convenient for even the busiest person; it can be made in either the oven or a bread machine. This versatile mix can also be used to make bagels, cinnamon raisin bread, dinner rolls, focaccia, hamburger and hotdog buns, and more!
- Free from gluten, soy, nuts (including peanuts), and rice.
- Kosher Michigan
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Yields one large 2 pound loaf
- Can be made in a bread machine!
- Can also be made egg free!
- Available in 25 pound bulk bag (note: our bulk is 25 pounds of the flour blend, not individual mixes). Bulk preparation instructions.
INGREDIENTS: cornstarch, tapioca starch, powdered skim milk, organic unrefined cane sugar, sorghum flour, chia flour, chickpea flour, pinto bean flour, navy bean flour, xanthan gum*, yeast, sea salt
*Our xanthan gum has been DNA tested to confirm it is free of corn and soy.
We take very special care in ensuring our products are free of the allergens we claim on our products. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us before making a purchase. Toll free: 877-354-3886.