Note: We recommend a scale to measure out your flour (most accurate). If measuring without a scale, use stackable measuring cups, do not use a liquid measuring cup for dry ingredients.
Yield: 1 large 2 pound loaf
- 18.1 ounces Yeast Free Bread mix from Anna (3 ½ cups)
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 ½ cups non-dairy drink, including water
- 3 jumbo eggs at room temperature (total egg measurement should be ⅔ – ¾ cup)
- 2 tablespoons of preferred sweetener (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 8 ½ x 4 ½ in. loaf pan.
- Blend eggs, oil and liquid of choice until smooth.
- Add dry mix, stir until well combined with no lumps (careful not to over mix)
- Spoon into prepared pan
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, remove from pan and cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
Tips and variations:
- To make egg free: blend 2 tablespoons ground flax with 7 tablespoons boiling water. Blend until well combined. It should end up gelatinous, just like an egg.
- If using a wet sweetener, such as honey, blend into wet ingredients. If using a dry sweetener, whisk into dry ingredients.