Note: We recommend a scale to measure out your flour (most accurate). If measuring without a scale, use stackable measuring cups, do not use a liquid measuring cup for dry ingredients.
Yield: (2) 9 in. crusts
- 10 ounces Gluten Free Pie Crust Mix from Anna (2 cups)
- ¼ cup milk or favorite non-dairy drink, including water
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar (optional)
- Place Pie Crust mix in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add wet ingredients, blend until well combined. Dough will be slightly oily.
- Press half of the dough into a 9 in. baking dish. Use remaining dough to make top crust.
- For top crust, place remaining dough between two pieces of waxed paper on a cutting board. Roll out and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- After chilling, remove top sheet of waxed paper and place dough on top of pie filling. Seal edges. Bake according to your filling recipe.