This delicious recipe balances the tartness of cranberry and orange with the freshness of zucchini for the perfect tasty, but not too sweet, summer treat!
Allergen Info: This recipe is free from from gluten, corn, dairy, soy, nuts (including peanuts), yeast and rice. Can be made egg-free.
- 1 package of Breads from Anna® Gluten-Free Cranberry Pancake & Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs (see below for egg-replacement recommendation)
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 4 inch loaf pan.
- Blend all ingredients together in a bowl: Breads from Anna Cranberry Pancake & Muffin Mix, eggs, oil, vanilla, orange juice, and shredded zucchini. Mix until fully combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove from pan, and completely cool. Bread should be room temperature before slicing.
Egg-Replacement Recommendation: Simply leave the eggs out; no egg replacement is needed.