| 0 Items
Your Cart (0 items)
Gluten Free Irish Soda Bread Recipe
Buy ingredients for this recipe
Sign up for more great recipes
Gluten free twist on a classic Irish Soda Bread with raisins, currants and toasted caraway seeds.
2 cups flour (
Dairy & Corn Free Bread Mix
1 cup potato starch (or almond flour)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 rounded teaspoon baking powder
1 ½ cups buttermilk
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons vanilla
1 ½ cups raisins or currants (soak in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain well)
1 teaspoon caraway seeds toasted (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and oil bread dome or loaf pan.
2) Whisk all dry ingredients together.
3) Blend all wet ingredients (except raisins/currants) and add to dry. Blend by hand until well combined and batter is without lumps. Add raisins/currants until well combined.
4) Spread batter out evenly into bread dome or loaf pan.
5) Bake for 1 hour. Internal temperature should be between 200-220 degrees.
Showing 1 - 0 of 0 comments
Leave a Reply
All fields are required. We won't spam you!