1 cup Gluten Free oats, (old fashioned rolled oats, uncooked) or Quinoa Flakes
1/3 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup Breads From Anna Pie Crust Mix flour blend
3/4 cup melted butter or favorite non-dairy shortening
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 tablespoon water
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Combine ingredients in large size bowl.
3) Mix well and spoon into baking dish. Spread evenly.
1) Combine ingredients in small sized bowl.
2) Mix well and sprinkle evenly over filling.
3) Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples feel tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
4) Serve warm.
Note: This is a very easy, straight forward recipe but do not hesitate to add or experiment. Honey Crisp and Jazz apples make a fantastic mix with the Granny Smith. Pears are always delicious; I have also added fresh cranberries. A little fresh ginger is never a bad choice! If you are not able to eat the gluten-free oats, quinoa flakes are also nice for added chewiness and nutrition.