There are some dinners that only a dinner roll will do. Try our Classic Herb Bread to add an element of surprise with a delicious blend of savory, healing herbs.
Place batter in a lightly greased muffin tin, place muffin tin in a glass baking dish with enough water to come almost half way up the side. Let rise at room temperature until doubled in bulk, approximately 45 minutes (omit this step if using our Yeast Free mix). Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes. After about 20 minutes into the baking time, check the rolls, if they are beginning to look brown cover with foil to prevent over browning.
Dinner Rolls Option 2 (these look like the real thing!)
You will need:
1 9 x 13 glass baking pan (greased)
1 8 x 8 glass-baking pan (greased)
1 cookie sheet (used for water bath)
1 cup of potato starch flour
2. Pick up about 1/8 cup of dough
3. Lightly roll dough in potato flour, creating a ball.
4. Place dough ball into greased pan. Fill the pan with the dough balls, leaving a ½” to 1" spacing between.
5. You may spray dough balls with cooking oil spray. This will help create a golden top on the dinner roll, and it will also prevent the plastic wrap from sticking to the dough.
6. Cover the dough balls with plastic wrap and towel.
7. Let rise until 2 to 2 1/2 times in size.
8. Place the cookie sheet on lower rack in the oven. Set the baking dish inside the cookie sheet and pour water into cookie sheet. You may need to keep adding water during the baking time, as it will evaporate.
9. Bake 20-30 minutes.
10. When rolls are finished baking, you may brush the top of the rolls with butter or butter substitute.
Showing 1 - 0 of 0 comments
All fields are required. We won't spam you!