- 1 package yeast free bread mix and listed ingredients
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- 1 heaping tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (or your favorite sweetener)
- 2 cups powdered sugar (we suggest using organic)
- 1/4 cup butter or GF margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease 9 large muffin cups (3 1/2" cups)
2) Mix bread mix as directed on package.
3) Add in raisins, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
4) Pour mixture into 9 of the large muffin tins (fill the empty muffin cups half full with water).
5) Bake for 25 minutes.
1) Beat ingredients well with mixer or just fork until well blended.
2) When muffins cool, frost with buttercream frosting.
3) Once frosting starts to set, roll tops in finely chopped nuts (optional).
- This recipe was created by Joan in California.