- 1 package Breads from Anna® Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix
- 1/4 cup milk or water (or non-dairy drink)
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2 1/4 cup walnuts
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted (or preferred butter replacement)
- 1 cup maple syrup (use pure maple syrup for best results)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
DIRECTIONSGluten Free Pie Crust:
3) Press bottom crust into standard 9 1/2 inch glass pie dish or 10 inch tart pan.
4) Coat crust with egg wash and bake for 10-15 minutes.
3) Stir to recombine ingredients (they may separate once chilled).
4) After mixture has chilled, spread into tart/pie crust.
Note: If the rim of the crust begins to over-brown, cover with a pie ring or foil. Tart can be baked, frozen, thawed, and served chilled.
©2009 Breads From Anna. All rights reserved.