- 1 Breads From Anna Gluten Free Pie Crust Mix
- 1/4 cup milk (or non-dairy drink, including water)
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten for brushing over crust (optional)
1 Jar of fruit juice sweetened jam
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- To make crust, combine wet ingredients (1/4 cup milk (or non-dairy drink, including water) and 3/4 cup oil) into a large bowl.
- Add Pie Crust Mix and gently stir until well combined. The crust will be oily but do not worry - this is how it should look.
- Divide the mix in half.
- Roll out one crust into a square/rectangle, between two pieces of wax paper, on a cutting board.
- Spread with filling of choice.
- Roll out second half of crust, again between two pieces of wax paper into a like-sized shape.
- Place crust top in the freezer for 15-20 minutes. Once the crust top is chilled, wax paper should remove easily and place crust top over the filling.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into pieces.
May be reheated in a toaster oven to serve or eat as cookies anytime.
- This recipe created by Betsy Hicks, Pathway Medical Advocates, Delavan, WI.