- 1 1/2 cups Breads From Anna Yeast Free Bread Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups milk (or your favorite non-dairy drink)
- 3 tablespoons oil (light olive oil, coconut, grapeseed, or butter)
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, milk, oil).
- Add wet mixture to flour.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto a griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- When bubbles form, flip the pancake over.
- Remove from pan when golden brown.
©2009 Breads From Anna. All rights reserved.