All of our baking mixes have more than one recipe they can be used with, and our Pumpkin Bread (or banana Bread) mix is a perfect example. It is always a good idea to put more vegetables in your diet and why not also make it a treat!
- 1 package either Breads from Anna® Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread Mix or Gluten-Free Banana Bread Mix
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- ⅔ cup nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 4 inch loaf pan.
- Blend all ingredients together in a bowl: Breads from Anna Pumpkin or Banana Bread Mix, eggs, oil, cinnamon, and shredded zucchini. Mix until fully combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove from pan, and completely cool. Bread should be room temperature before slicing.