These versatile crepes make a delicious meal for any time of day, and would be a perfect Mother’s Day treat! They can be made with either our yeast free or maple mix, and can be stuffed with your favorite filling.
Makes approximately 15-9 inch crepes.Option 1
- 1 ¾ Cup Breads from Anna ® Yeast Free Mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Cups milk or non-dairy liquid
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 1 package Breads from Anna ® Maple Pancake Mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach
- 2 cups feta cheese
- 1 roasted red pepper
- oregano and chives to taste
- Stir together dry ingredients. Whisk together milk, eggs, and oil, and add to dry ingredients, stirring until batter is smooth. Set batter aside while you prepare your fillings.
- Heat 9-inch skillet over medium heat and brush with oil.
- Use a ¼ cup measuring cup as a ladle. Fill ¾ full with batter, and ladle into pre-heated pan.
- Tip pan in a circular motion until bottom is covered by a thin layer of batter.
- Cook until top of crepe has covered with bubbles and set, and bottom is lightly browned. Loosen edges and flip with a rubber spatula and cook until underside is also lightly browned.
- Transfer crepe to a plate and cover to keep warm while cooking the remaining crepes.
- Spread filling all over crepe. Fold in half and in half again, or fold in right side and left side toward center, overlapping slightly; then roll away from yourself until you have a roll.
Crepes may be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator. Reheat in skillet over medium heat, one at a time.