Enjoy this delicious, gluten-free chocolate biscotti snack with any warm drink such as tea, coffee or hot chocolate!
- 2/3 cup sugar*
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 ¾ cup of Breads From Anna Pizza Crust Mix (yeast packet not used in this recipe)
- 1 cup blanched, roasted whole almonds
- In mixer, blend sugar with wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place parchment paper sprayed with cooking oil onto cookie sheet.
- Place dough in center of parchment paper in an approximately 12” by 3.5” rectangular shape.
- Fold parchment paper over dough, and smooth the dough through the parchment paper with hands.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350⁰F.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut biscotti loaf into approximately 1/2-3/4” thick slices.
- Return biscotti slices on cookie sheet, placed on their sides
- Reduce heat to 325⁰F and bake for 10 minutes. Flip biscotti slices and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Repeat step #10 three times until biscotti slices have been baked for 10 minutes four times, or twice per side.
- Cool biscotti completely on cooling rack. Serve and enjoy!
- Store in air tight bag or glass jar.
*If you want less sugar use 1/2 cup instead.