Spice up your standard gluten-free pumpkin muffins with fresh pear and ginger.
Yields 24 muffins.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease muffin tins.
3. Mix all wet ingredients until smooth.
4. Add bread mix and stir until well blended, then fold in pears and ginger.
5. Fill standard muffin tins 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 25 minutes until center tests clean with a toothpick or knife. Allow to cool slightly before removing from pans.
Showing 1 - 0 of 0 comments
All fields are required. We won't spam you!