These gluten-free and yeast-free savory corn muffins are great with a hearty bowl of soup or on their own as a healthy snack.
Yields 9 muffins
- 1 cup Breads from Anna® Yeast Free Bread Mix
- 1 cup gluten-free corn meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk, buttermilk, or water
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Stir together dry ingredients in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Stir together oil and goat cheese until well combined, then whisk together with liquid, eggs, and honey. Stir into dry ingredients.
- Fold green onion and parsley into batter, being careful not to over mix.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until muffins pull away slightly from the side of the pan and knife inserted in center comes out clean.