Thanks to customer and friend, Denise Fritch, for this great recipe. Perfect for a nutritious and delicious morning meal at home or wrapped to go. Yields two burritos
½ C. black beans, drained and heated
½ C. shredded cheese
1. Warm wrap slightly on flatbread maker or skillet (until soft)
2. Place ¼ C. of black beans on wrap
3. Add 1/2 of scrambled eggs
4. Top with shredded cheese
5. Roll as a burrito
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for remaining wrap
7. Serve immediately or wrap in foil and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Showing 1 - 0 of 0 comments
All fields are required. We won't spam you!