Here is another great recipe from our friend, Denise Fritch. Perfect for anytime snacks full of protein, fiber, and taste! Yields 4 Rollups.
1. Warm prepared wrap slightly on flat bread maker or skillet (until soft)
2. Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on wrap, stopping approximately 1/4 inch from edge
3. Repeat process using 2 tablespoons jelly/jam/honey
4. Roll into tube shape
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for remaining wraps
6. Cut each wrap in half
7. Can be served immediately or packed in a lunch
Showing 1 - 0 of 0 comments
All fields are required. We won't spam you!