Fresh sliced strawberries and a strawberry cream cheese filling are the perfect compliment to our Cranberry Pancakes. Serve them for your Mother's Day brunch, or just because!
- 1 package Breads from Anna Cranberry Pancake and Muffin Mix From Anna
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 cups fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Use a food processor to puree 3 cups strawberries
- Add cream cheese, honey, and lemon juice, and process until smooth
- Slice remaining 3 cups strawberries
- Set aside strawberries and filling
- Follow package instructions to make Breads from Anna Cranberry Pancake and Muffin Mix
- Spread pancakes with cream cheese filling. Top with sliced strawberries and enjoy
- Cream cheese filling may be made 1-2 days in advance and chilled until ready to use.