- 1 package of Breads from Anna® Gluten-Free Classic Herb Bread Mix, already baked
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut 4 slices of Breads from Anna bread into approximately 1 inch cubes (the Classic Herb is especially delicious for croutons).
- Spread bread cubes on a cookie sheet and place in oven to dry for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and increase temperature to 350 degrees. Drizzle dried bread cubes with olive oil, place back in the oven until golden in color, approximately 10 minutes.
Makes approximately 1 ½ cups. If additional croutons are needed simply increase the amount of bread.