Traditional Elbows and Chicken Soup (incredibean)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 oz. chicken breast, cut ½” x 1/2 “ dice
- ¼ cup carrot, small dice
- ¼ cup celery, small dice
- ½ cup yellow onion, small dice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, minced
- 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- 2 cups incrediBEAN Elbow Noodles
- Prepare incrediBEAN Traditional Elbows per the directions on the package and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pot, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the carrots, onion and celery and cook till tender, about 5 minutes
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Allow broth to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and parsley.
- When ready to serve, add incrediBEAN Traditional Elbows and serve immediately.