- Sure Talent® Books – Gluten Free Recipes Library
- Dairy Free Made Easy – available at GoDairyFree.org
- Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free: Simple, Delicious Solutions. By Sueson Louise Vess. www.specialeats.com
- Healthier without Wheat. By Dr. Stephen Wangen- available at www.healthierwithoutwheat.com
- Gluten-Free, Quick and Easy. By Carol Fenster, Ph.D.
- Gluten-Free Diet: A Comprehensive Resource Guide. By Shelly Case.
- Gluten-Free Italian: Over 150 Irresistible Recipes Without Wheat—From Crostini to Tiramisu. By Jacqueline Mallorca. Jacqueline has another great cookbook many of us here at Breads From Anna use The Wheat-Free Cook: Gluten-Free Recipes for Everyone.
- One Bite at a Time: Nourishing Recipes for Cancer Survivors and Their Friends. By Rebecca Katz with Mat Edelson. http://www.amazon.com/One-Bite-Time-Nourishing-Survivors/dp/1587613271/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232556502&sr=8-1 "Rebecca's recipes offer what many of us need; healthy, easy and delicious foods that everyone can enjoy. Even though this is not a gluten-free cookbook, many of the recipes are naturally gluten-free and substitutions are easy for any gluten found in a recipe. These are immune boosting anti-inflammation foods which almost anyone can benefit from." -Anna
- The Cancer Fighting Kitchen: Nourishing, Big Flavor Recipes for Cancer Treatment and Recovery. By Rebecca Katz with Mat Edelson.
Magazines and Articles
- iPhone Applications- Eating out while eating healthy is now just a click away. Based on the Lets Eat Out! series, an iPhone application has been created for people with food allergies to eat out while eating safe! For more information, http://www.allergyfreepassport.com/apps/iEatOut.html