- 1 package of Gluten and Yeast Free Bread Mix or Corn and Dairy Free Bread Mix
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 3/4 cups water, milk or non-dairy drink
- 1/3 cup oil (light olive oil, canola, coconut, butter or any other oil you like using)
- 1 heaping tablespoon dried parsley (optional)
- 2 heaping tablespoons dried onion flakes (optional)
1) If using parsley and onion flakes add to flour blend, whisk until well combined.
2) Add eggs, water, and oil to dry flour blend.
3) Blend well until all lumps are smooth.
4) Spoon out 3-4 tablespoons of dough and place onto center of Flatbread maker.
5) Close lid and let sit about 2 minutes.
6) Place handle down over lid and press down padding pressure to flatten out bread.
7) Repeat this 2-3 times in quick succession while adding pressure; you need to do this downward pressure to allow steam to escape.
Note: One package of mix will make approximately 20 pieces of flatbread/wraps. Dough can be stored in refrigerator for 24 hours and used incrementally.
©2009 Breads From Anna. All rights reserved.